Sunday 16 June 2019

How Ikemsinachukwu Jordan James’ Turn his passion into money



Ikemsinachukwu Jordan James’ love for camera started at the age of four, when his father gave him a toy camera as a birthday present. His fascination with the gift was so much that he couldn’t be separated from it.
So, when he was presented a real camera on his eighth birthday, the now Junior Secondary School (JSS III) student of Mercyfield College, Ejigbo, Lagos, began thinking of how to put it to good use, especially when he learned that pictures could be used to document events and tell or embellish stories. He developed interest in photography with special interest in documenting history.
“My father taught me how to operate a camera, when I was eight years old,” he recalled. “But I later went to a professional photographer to hone my skill. Initially, I just wanted to take pictures for my dad’s photo museum, but I later discovered that I could make some money, while still helping daddy.”

No comments:

FG Pay out over N100 million to 600 members Farmers in Nasarawa State

The federal government yesterday disbursed over N100 million to 600 members of the United Farmers’ Association Kadarko (UFAK) in Nasar...