Friday, February 18, 2011

Two people come out of a building and into a story.

On 27th April, 2008 I drove from Cape Town City to pearl to drop a good friend of mine to his place at midnight 2.00 am, on my way back home. I sew a girl walking and crying on N1 expressway alone, I was so shocked! And ask myself who is this girl that walking at this time of night alone without anybody is this ghost or human being I said to myself let me stop and find out what is the problem.
However, I stopped front of her I said hi she respond hello! I told her to come inside and she come inside my car and she still busy crying, I ask! what is the problem she did not respond for over 3 times. I told her if you don’t want to answer my question I will drop you where i pick you up.
Now she starts talking, my boyfriend abandons me on this expressway because of another girl which he thinks is batter than me.
I gave her a lift to her place and from there we became good friends. As we walked out of building and into a story that shaped our lives.

1 comment:

Sunday Igboanugo said...

Your story illustrate two people come out of a building into a story...but the grammatical structure is more like you are speaking to yourself. You write the way you speak.