Thursday 10 March 2011

Not all who wander are lost

The guy, on the verge of panic, finally regains his composure. "So what's the good news?

Once upon a time, when I was a young boy in high school, I was very sick having stomach pains all over digestive system was very painful, I was unable to eat anything accept water, tea and juice nothing else.
On the following day I went to hospital to find out what was the problem, I met the doctor after the consultation tests the doctor told me that I have an Appendix and Hernia at the same time, he told me that I need to be operated to remove them form my stomach.
Since I was born, I haven’t experience any surgery in my life, I was so anxious that I could not control myself I ask the doctor if there’s any possible way that he can give medications instead of removing appendix and Hernia he said that is impossible the only solution is to do the surgery.
All I could think about was that I am going to die after the surgery.
After the consultation with the doctor I went home to tell my parents what happened, they said to me what are you still waiting for; I told them that the doctor wants do to an operation I refused because I thought I will die because I heard that Appendix and Hernia killed somebody on the spot.
Two days later at night at 1:30 AM the stomach pain started again, the pains were worst and uncontrollable, I started shouting the next place I saw myself the next morning in hospital with plasters on my stomach. So guess what? The surgery was successful I realize that not all who wonder are lost!

1 comment:

Sunday Igboanugo said...

Your story talk about how you wander(surgery) but not lost(Survive. Is interesting story anyway.

FG Pay out over N100 million to 600 members Farmers in Nasarawa State

The federal government yesterday disbursed over N100 million to 600 members of the United Farmers’ Association Kadarko (UFAK) in Nasar...