Thursday 3 February 2011

I am

I am a Prototype



I owe my being to the hill and the valleys equally adapt at recognizing opportunities for others. When I have an opinion, everyone in their circle is certain to grasp its wisdom.The reason why I said that “I am a prototype” that can be somewhat intimidating to others, including the people I love. From an early age I tended to select like-minded friends.Those doses not fall in love heedlessly.
I always mostly respect whoever that I love and inevitably choose a partner who embodies their concept of integrity and intelligence.

I am the kind of person that will never aspire to something that is beyond my capabilities, but I am always willing to sacrifice a great deal to get where I want to go.I like practical, traditional and organized. Likely to be athletic, I am not interested in theory or abstraction unless I see the practical application. I have clear visions of the way things should be loyal and hard-working.

I like to be in charge, exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities.My goals and expectations are in line with my abilities. I have a realistic approach to making my dreams come true. Failure and setbacks only make them more determined to achieve something toward my future.

1 comment:

Sunday Igboanugo said...

Leave by example....because you have alot to offer to the people around you and the World in general.

FG Pay out over N100 million to 600 members Farmers in Nasarawa State

The federal government yesterday disbursed over N100 million to 600 members of the United Farmers’ Association Kadarko (UFAK) in Nasar...